HTML5 Index Subkeys

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Plus, and Adobe Air Targets
JasonSTI
Sr. Propeller Head

HTML5 Index Subkeys

Post by JasonSTI »

I'm wondering if anyone else has ran into this, and if there is a solution.

We are building HTML5 Tripane help projects. On our Index tab, we have several keywords with subkeys. These appear with an expansion arrow next to them. Normally, this works regardless of it state, but we've found an issue that seems to completely break this.
index_subkey.png
If you expand a keyword to show the subkeys, then use the Index search to filter the list, the subkeys are hidden again. However, if they were expanded before searching, you can no longer expand them at all. The arrow does nothing, other than toggle itself on or off. The subkeys do not appear. This happens even if you clear the index search filter. The only way to get these keywords back is to refresh the page or click a link to another topic.
index_nosubkey.png
While this isn't a huge problem, since you can easily refresh, we already have internal users complaining about this behavior. I'd think it would be possible to add a script hook to toggle the subkey closed correctly upon search, so they will continue to work, but that isn't something I want to dig into if someone else already has a fix in place.

Thoughts?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.