Tri-pane previous/next do not follow browse sequence

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Plus, and Adobe Air Targets
WriterJean
Jr. Propeller Head

Tri-pane previous/next do not follow browse sequence

Post by WriterJean »

Hi all,
New to Flare (still evaluating whether to switch from RH) and I have found a lot of help on this forum - so thanks to you all.
My problem:
I created a project that uses the html5 tri-pane skin.
The project TOC omits some topics, but I created a browse sequence that contains every topic, in the order that I want the user to step through them.
I included the browse sequence in the target.
In the generated output, the Previous/Next topic buttons always follow the TOC, not the browse sequence. According to what I have read, these should use the browse sequence first, and then use the TOC order as a fallback.
This happens regardless of whether I display the Browse Sequence in the skin or not.
If I use a link to navigate to a topic that was omitted from the TOC, the Previous and Next buttons do nothing (because this topic is not in the TOC?)
How can I get Next/Previous to follow the Browse Sequence, not the TOC?
(I will need this later for projects that have large numbers of topics that do not appear in the TOC, but still need to be included in the Browse Sequence so users can step through them.)
Thanks,
J