Nav Menu Initial View Displays with Expanded Item

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Plus, and Adobe Air Targets
Evetsm
Propeller Head

Nav Menu Initial View Displays with Expanded Item

Post by Evetsm »

Hello.
I inherited a project and it has two HTML targets.

When I view the output from one of the targets, none of the items in the navigation menu are expanded. This is the desired view (see desired-view.png attachment).

When I view the output from the other target, one of the items is expanded, which is not what I want (see incorrect-view.png attachment).

I've compared the two targets and can't find anything obvious that would account for the differences.

Where might I look within the project to discover the source of the difference so I can correct the issue?

Thank you!
Steve
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NorthEast
Master Propellus Maximus

Re: Nav Menu Initial View Displays with Expanded Item

Post by NorthEast »

It'd help to know what skin/menu you're talking about - is it a menu proxy, a Side Nav skin?

If it's a menu proxy, then edit the menu proxy in your master page (or topic), and set the Levels to Show.
Evetsm
Propeller Head

Post by Evetsm »

Thank you, Dave. I will check into this and let you know.
Evetsm
Propeller Head

Post by Evetsm »

Hey Dave,

We are using side nav skins. There are two: one for the site with the correct initial view, and one for two sites that are misbehaving.

I'm continuing to investigate the issue by comparing the two, but any insights you have are greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Evetsm
Propeller Head

Post by Evetsm »

Also, we have three targets: one for the site with the correct initial view and one each for the two misbehaving sites.

Thank you.