Is the relationships proxy the problem?

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Plus, and Adobe Air Targets
leep
Propeller Head

Is the relationships proxy the problem?

Post by leep »

I've been trying to figure this one out for a long time, but I just can't. I have two help system; in one, the relationships proxy produces presentable "See also" references at the bottom of the page. In the case of the system pictured in the attachment, the "Related Information" bit at the bottom of the page is, as you can see, ridiculously large. I looked at the relationships proxy style in the CSS, but it seems you can't control the font size, or anything about fonts, in that style. So the problem must lie elsewhere. Can anyone help? Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ChoccieMuffin
Senior Propellus Maximus

Re: Is the relationships proxy the problem?

Post by ChoccieMuffin »

I can't answer your question directly, but I can suggest how you can identify exactly what is styling that section. In your generated output, right-click and then click "View source" or "Inspect element" (I can't remember which is the best one), and you can see what the code is behind the generated help page. That way you can probably identify which element it's getting its styling from.
Started as a newbie with Flare 6.1, now using Flare 2023.
Report bugs at http://www.madcapsoftware.com/bugs/submit.aspx.
Request features at https://www.madcapsoftware.com/feedback ... quest.aspx
leep
Propeller Head

Re: Is the relationships proxy the problem?

Post by leep »

Thank you, ChoccieMuffin. The answer was right there. The offenders were MadCap relationshipsHeading and relationshipsItem. The former was set to 14 pts and the latter to 12 pts. But the body text was set to 10 pts., hence the crazy mismatch. The Forum comes through again!