Side Nav: custominsing the hamburger menu [RESOLVED]

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Plus, and Adobe Air Targets
Fiona
Sr. Propeller Head

Side Nav: custominsing the hamburger menu [RESOLVED]

Post by Fiona »

I've been converting a tripane output into a responsive SideNav one and have managed to get a lot of the customisation that I want working. However, I've not worked out how to customise the appearance of the hamburger menu that is displayed when viewing in a narrow screen (e.g. on a phone). I can change the colours/fonts/highlighting/etc for the main menu when viewed full screen using the Style tab on the skin editor; is there somewhere else that I should be making the same changes to have them work in the hamburger menu? I'm probably missing something very obvious, but would appreciate some pointers!

Thanks. Fiona
Last edited by Fiona on Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
NorthEast
Master Propellus Maximus

Re: Side Nav: custominsing the hamburger menu

Post by NorthEast »

In the skin editor, by default it will show Web Medium at the top, which are the styles for the main menu on large screens.

So to style the hamburger menu (in responsive views), select either Tablet Medium or Mobile Medium at the top. Styles you set for Tablet will be inherited by Mobile, so you don't have to duplicate everything.
Fiona
Sr. Propeller Head

Re: Side Nav: custominsing the hamburger menu

Post by Fiona »

I thought I was likely overlooking something that I should have known...thank you!