Build Target from toolbar vs. Project Organizer

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Plus, and Adobe Air Targets
Doug Eaton
Propeller Head

Build Target from toolbar vs. Project Organizer

Post by Doug Eaton »

I seem to get different output depending on whether I build my Webhelp from the toolbar button or by right-clicking my webhelp target (marked Primary) in the Project Organizer. When I build from the toolbar button, the TOC is visible in the Welcome page but not with pages opened from this welcome page. When I build from the Project Organizer, the TOC is visible throughout the Help.
forfear
Propellus Maximus

Re: Build Target from toolbar vs. Project Organizer

Post by forfear »

It looks like you have a few targets and a few TOCs.

Target A (default)
Target B

TOC A (Default)
TOC B

Only one of these sets can be the primary. When you build from the Toolbar, the system builds whichever target is set as the (Primary).

If you build from the Project Organizer, you are building the option that you have current selected.

Options
Change another Target to be the Primary (Project Organizer: Right-click, select Make Primary)
Open the target, in Basic tab, see Master TOC, is that set to the correct TOC. If you have a few TOC, (default) is not the best option.
If you submit your bug feedback request here, the more likely it'll get fixed or included in a future release
Open Utilities PageLayout Resizer for Flare/Blaze | Batch builder