Can You Name These Thing-A-Ma-Bobs???

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Plus, and Adobe Air Targets
pcalnan
Propeller Head

Can You Name These Thing-A-Ma-Bobs???

Post by pcalnan »

I've been looking in my Skin file under the Styles section for a while now but I just can't seem to find the little bars at the top and bottom of the TOC frame that are a color gradient in the sample below.

I even used my graphics program to determine the hexadecimal code for the colors in the gradient but a Search in the Skin file yielded no results.

So I toss this out to the Flare community at large... can you name these things???

My eternal undying gratitude to whomsover can identify these for me (so I can edit them).
FlareTOC.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Patrick Calnan
Shopify
http://www.shopify.com
LTinker68
Master Propellus Maximus

Re: Can You Name These Thing-A-Ma-Bobs???

Post by LTinker68 »

I don't have Flare open at the moment, but when you set some of the settings for the navigation panes, you can either set each pane to its own color one at a time, or you can click on the parent/category ("Accordion Items" maybe) and set the color there to have it filter down to all of them. Check the parent/category to see if it's set to a color other than white -- maybe you originally had it set to blue then went back later and changed the panes one at a time to white and left the blue behind on the parent/category style.

If that's not it, and if you got the hex value for that color, then look in the output folder for all the stylesheets that reside there and search on that hex value. You'll find quite a few stylesheets in the output that you don't have direct or easy access to in Flare because they're Flare-generated stylesheets, but if you find the color, then it might help narrow down where to look for the style that's controlling that. It looks like there's a bkg color set on a <html> tag somewhere and either the <html> tag has some padding or the <body> tag has some margins that are creating space between the body tag for the nav pane and its parent html tag. At the very least, look at those tags in each stylesheet, just in case you don't capture the exact hex value.

Oh, and if you right-click on that accordion pane in the output, then you should be able to view the source for that specific frame. That should narrow down which stylesheet(s) to look at.

Lisa
Eagles may soar, but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines.
Warning! Loose nut behind the keyboard.
pcalnan
Propeller Head

Re: Can You Name These Thing-A-Ma-Bobs???

Post by pcalnan »

Found `em!

NavigationDragHandle and NavigationTopDivider.

Took me a while but thank you, Lisa, you had me in the exact right spot I needed to be.

Cheers!
Patrick Calnan
Shopify
http://www.shopify.com