Webhelp "Build" Creating New Images

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Plus, and Adobe Air Targets
Sara@PAS
Propeller Head

Webhelp "Build" Creating New Images

Post by Sara@PAS »

Something very weird happening:
Building my usual WebHelp target, and suddenly the Output folders are spontaneously generating some copies of a few images, adding the px dimensions before the file extensions.

Example:
in source Content\Resources\Images folder, I've got a file called button-resources.png
My output folder shows this image, PLUS a new one: button-resources_30x26.png

WTH? It's happening with six images, I don't know why, it's never done this before.
LTinker68
Master Propellus Maximus

Re: Webhelp "Build" Creating New Images

Post by LTinker68 »

There's a new option in Flare v4 to have new versions of images made if you resized them in the topic. I don't have Flare open at the moment, but I believe the setting is in the Target Editor. I believe it's also enabled by default, so try disabling it. Delete the output folder then rebuild and see if that took care of the problem.

Lisa
Eagles may soar, but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines.
Warning! Loose nut behind the keyboard.
Sara@PAS
Propeller Head

Post by Sara@PAS »

Thanks, Lisa, I'll take a look. I haven't resized anything in the WYSIWYG view, so I don't know why it would apply, but it's worth a shot.
LTinker68
Master Propellus Maximus

Post by LTinker68 »

It might not just be manual resizing -- it might do it also if you have the img tag (or a class) set to a width or height of 80%, for instance.

Lisa
Eagles may soar, but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines.
Warning! Loose nut behind the keyboard.