Condition tagging coupled with output merging; anyone..?

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Plus, and Adobe Air Targets
danielg
Propeller Head

Condition tagging coupled with output merging; anyone..?

Post by danielg »

At this time I'm hugely focused on producing a parts catalog as a new, separate project (a long ways to go yet; the initial product model pilot was a grand success). When this catalog is finished, each and every product model for a given model year with have its complete parts number and description listing, along with any ProE-produced diagrams germane to that model.
Upshot: the final deliverable output is to be installed into our service Web site, but only in the authenticated Bike Distributors version (see http://service.foxracingshox.com/). So, I'm looking to study up on how to merge these two outputs, and my main query here is about how to integrate the condition tagging already used to produce both sites, i.e., the authenticated Bike Distributors' and the restricted Dealers & Consumers site that's available to anyone on the street. Both sites, obviously, are outputted from the same source.
I imagine that someone here has done this; it seems simple enough to set up the Catalog with the same condition tags as the Parent, and follow the procedures per MadCap's documentation. I'm always one to measure thrice before cutting once however, so thanks in advance for any pointers to relevant documentation that at the moment I'm finding very elusive. :roll:

Many thanks & cheers,

danielg
...沒有容易地打破一根三倍繩子。
danielg
Propeller Head

Re: Condition tagging coupled with output merging; anyone..?

Post by danielg »

All -

Sorry for taking any of your time; belay this request please, as a very obvious solution has been realized. Thanks, :mrgreen:
...沒有容易地打破一根三倍繩子。