Popup that won't go away

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Plus, and Adobe Air Targets
pdenchfield
Propellus Maximus

Popup that won't go away

Post by pdenchfield »

I have a special kind of WebHelp deliverable that is a single page ("start page") - I have had to trim lots of files from the output. I think I might have trimmed one too many because in the software product built with the files, when I click a pop-up link, it shows up as expected but then I can't dismiss it. (Or maybe the person building the software omitted files? Under investigation...)

When I view the source for the "start page," I see that this popup applies the classes MCTextPopup, MCTextPopUpSpot, and MCTextPopUpBody:

Code: Select all

written in <span class="MCTextPopup"><a href="javascript:void(0);" class="MCTextPopupSpot" onclick="FMCTextPopup( event, this ); return false;">SPARQL</a><span class="MCTextPopupBody" style="display: none; ">SPARQL (pronounced "sparkle" ) is a recursive acronym that stands for SPARQL Protocol and RDF Query Language.</span></span>.
The built software does include the MadCap.css file, but apparently some other file is missing. Is this issue familiar to you? Do you know what support or other files I might be missing?