Auto Link Glossary Terms

corefleet
Jr. Propeller Head

Auto Link Glossary Terms

Post by corefleet »

Hello

I have some words in my Glossary that hyperlink to my content but when they hyperlink they only appear to do it once.

See below (The first "recoverable damages" in 2.5 is hyperlinked the one in 3.2 is not)

2.5. Explain to the customer the recoverable damages process. (That they may still be charged for damages found during the mechanically inspection performed within our workshop. This process could take up to 2 weeks to complete depending on how busy the workshop is)
2.6. The customer is then free to leave unless they are a “Cash” customer in which case you still need to take a final payment so they will need to stay until you have completed the “Navision Processing/Closeout”.
2.7. After the customer has left take photos of any visible items that you have marked on your VCR report as damaged, missing or broken.
3. NAVISION PROCESSING/CLOSEOUT
3.1. Within Navision an Off-Hire event is linked to either a Closeout, Swap or Loan event and they all follow similar logic
3.2. During the Closeout, Swap or Loan enter the following, ensuring the description fully details what the charge is for
•Details of any Recoverable Damages or missing items
•Details of any faults or issues the customer had when driving the vehicle

Is there a way for all occurrence of the Glossary Term to be hyperlinked

Thanks Craig
SKamprowski
Sr. Propeller Head

Re: Auto Link Glossary Terms

Post by SKamprowski »

Hi Craig,

you are right: D2H automatically links glossary entries only at the first occurence in every topic. Still, you may add more links by D2Hs link function using link type = Glossary term

Sabine Kamprowski
Kind regards,
Sabine Kamprowski
DocToHelp MVP (by ComponentOne)