No more live links in PDF (manual) output

Chainware
Propeller Head

No more live links in PDF (manual) output

Post by Chainware »

Hi all,

Without changing something in my D2H projects, suddenly all PDF are being created without live links (although that setting = Yes).

So hyperlinks and links in the Table of contents do NOT work anymore in the pdf's.

gr Sjouke

D2H V6 (latest version)
Windows 10
Jack Konings
Propeller Head

Re: No more live links in PDF (manual) output

Post by Jack Konings »

Hi Sjouke,
Is your problem solved in the meantime?
I checked at my end and links/TOC in the PDF output still works here. Also latest version of D2H and Office 365 Word version 2109. D2H uses the native Word PDF converter, but I assume you already checked those settings. I also read that there is (and always has been?) an issue with Word conversion to PDF when using custom non-embedded fonts in the hyperlink text.

Hope you will find a solution
Best regards
Jack
Chainware
Propeller Head

Re: No more live links in PDF (manual) output

Post by Chainware »

Thanks
Jack for your comments. It is nice to have the same D2H configuration in case of troubles :)

Guess what? I regenerated PDFs today from already created manual .docs and ............it does work now for some reason. Very strange.
I first thought it was because I changed the output template a bit, but when I linked that template to a new project, the PDF was fine. So that could probably not be the case. It must have been your thoughts!

Thanks Sjouke