How can I delete the default Advanced/Beginner conditions?

This Forum is for General Issues about Mimic
mhd
Propeller Head

How can I delete the default Advanced/Beginner conditions?

Post by mhd »

I created a collection and recorded some movies into it.
Mimic assigns default conditions to the collection: Collection.Advanced and Collection.Beginner.
I tried to delete them from the collection editor (Condition Tags tab), and it worked. But they came back when I reopened my collection the next day.
I checked the .miprj file in a text editor to be sure there's no mention to these conditions tags. Indeed, they must come from elsewhere.
Does someone know a way to get rid of them once for all?
mhd
Propeller Head

Re: How can I delete the default Advanced/Beginner conditions?

Post by mhd »

Another strange thing (bug?) about default conditions is that, on every "raw timeline element" of my movies (cursors, rectangles just after recording), Mimic assigned
-on cursors: Movie.Demo and Collection.Demo conditions;
-on rectangles: Movie.Practice and Collection.Practice conditions...
Where do they come from? They do not appear in the collection condition tags. How can I remove them? Or how can I change the behavior of the default movie template?

And, by the way, why is there a distinction between Collection.<condition-tags> and Movie.<condition-tags>?... I found the place to set conditions to the collection (Collection > Properties > Condition Tags), but I did not find the place to set conditions on an individual movie, if it is possible. So why make a difference in the name of the condition tag set?

Finally, thanks to Notepad++, I deleted all those conditions in all my .mimov files. Mimic does not update automatically (as Flare does), so I had to restart Mimic, but after all this, I don't see the conditions again.