Glossary - NOT Wanted

This forum is for Single-Sourcing your Flare content to multiple outputs.
GeorgeBell
Sr. Propeller Head

Glossary - NOT Wanted

Post by GeorgeBell »

Flare V11 - I'm clearly missing the obvious here. I do NOT want a Glossary in certain of my Outputs.

I have unchecked the Glossaries to be used when selecting output, but still get a Glossary in the generated .chm.

Can anyone advise please?
Last edited by GeorgeBell on Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nita Beck
Senior Propellus Maximus

Re: Glossary - Now Wanted

Post by Nita Beck »

I haven't done .chm for a while, plus I don't have access to Flare and am going on memory, so bear with me.

Have you checked the skin? I vaguely recall something there where one selects the tabs one wants in the output, as in Contents, Search, Index, and (I think) Glossary.
Nita
RETIRED, but still fond of all the Flare friends I've made. See you around now and then!
GeorgeBell
Sr. Propeller Head

Re: Glossary - NOT Wanted

Post by GeorgeBell »

Stumbled on it my accident.

Of course it stands to reason that if you don't want a print Glossary, you do NOT look in the Glossary section of the Target's Properties. :shock: That might just be too obvious!

It comes under Target's Properties: Advanced section where you uncheck Generate Glossary Proxy.

That solved one output problem. Now where do I find how to NOT have a Glossary in a .chm?
Nita Beck
Senior Propellus Maximus

Re: Glossary - NOT Wanted

Post by Nita Beck »

Like I said, have you checked the SKIN, not the target?
Nita
RETIRED, but still fond of all the Flare friends I've made. See you around now and then!