Tables - inconsistancies - column widths and line thickness

This forum is for Single-Sourcing your Flare content to multiple outputs.
Fiona
Sr. Propeller Head

Tables - inconsistancies - column widths and line thickness

Post by Fiona »

I have a table with defined column widths and line thicknesses. I've inserted the same table 5 times - the only difference is the data in the table. What's causing me a headache is the fact that the lines vary in thickness between the tables and the column widths do too! Can anyone advise me as to what I might be doing incorrectly please. I've attached a screenshot:
Image1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LTinker68
Master Propellus Maximus

Re: Tables - inconsistancies - column widths and line thickn

Post by LTinker68 »

Is that line thickness variance just in the WYSIWYG editor, or does it show up that way in the output?

Lisa
Eagles may soar, but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines.
Warning! Loose nut behind the keyboard.
Fiona
Sr. Propeller Head

Post by Fiona »

The screenshot is from the Online Help. It seems OK in the pdf.
LTinker68
Master Propellus Maximus

Post by LTinker68 »

My first thought then is to compare your styles between the print medium and whatever medium you're using for online output (usually the default medium). Make sure you don't have something specified in the default medium that you're overriding in the print medium, which could be why it's ok in print but not online. That might be easier to compare if you open the stylesheet in the Internal Text Editor instead of using the Stylesheet Editor.

Lisa
Eagles may soar, but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines.
Warning! Loose nut behind the keyboard.
RamonS
Senior Propellus Maximus

Post by RamonS »

Some browsers do not draw the same line the same way all the time, that also depends on the scale and the browser window size. I bet it only looks like this, but technically is exactly the same each time. Also encounter this with various browsers. At 100% dialogs look fine in Firefox and Chrome but are missing lines in IE. Welcome to the web!