Right-Justify MiniTOC Proxy?

This forum is for all Flare related Tips and Tricks.
Have a tip or trick you use while working in Flare? Share it here.
jmatosky
Propeller Head

Right-Justify MiniTOC Proxy?

Post by jmatosky »

I'm a new Flare user (v12) and I'm stumped as to how I get a Mini-TOC to display right-justified in my Master Page? Same question about Relationship Table proxy, or any proxy really! How do I get it to do this??
MiniTOC.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NorthEast
Master Propellus Maximus

Re: Right-Justify MiniTOC Proxy?

Post by NorthEast »

A simple way is to put the proxy inside a div, and set the div to float right; e.g.

Code: Select all

<div style="float:right; width: 33%;">
     <!-- proxy goes here -->
</div>
Or if you want to use a responsive design (which changes size according to screen size), you can use the built-in Foundation grid classes; e.g.

<div class="small-6 medium-4 large-3 right">
     <!-- proxy goes here -->
</div>
jmatosky
Propeller Head

Post by jmatosky »

Thank you! I thought that was how it was supposed to be done, but I could not figure out how to put my proxy inside a div. Every time I clicked the Group button, I got an error that said "current selection could not be grouped". But putting the code in manually did the trick. :)
jmatosky
Propeller Head

Post by jmatosky »

I have a follow-up question. I successfully floated my proxy, but is there a way to avoid these situations?

In a topic where a table is close to the top of the page, the proxy bumps up against the table. Is there any way to avoid this?
table.png
In a topic where I have a p. class that has a background on it, the proxy covers the background. Is there any way to avoid this?
note.png
In most topics, there is plenty of space between the text and the proxy, but in this one is bumps right up next to it, possibly because of the hyperlink? Any way to avoid this?
text.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NorthEast
Master Propellus Maximus

Post by NorthEast »

jmatosky wrote:In a topic where a table is close to the top of the page, the proxy bumps up against the table. Is there any way to avoid this?

In most topics, there is plenty of space between the text and the proxy, but in this one is bumps right up next to it, possibly because of the hyperlink? Any way to avoid this?
Set a margin on the div that contains the proxy (or a margin on the proxy itself).
jmatosky wrote:In a topic where I have a p. class that has a background on it, the proxy covers the background. Is there any way to avoid this?
For the tip class, use the CSS property:

overflow: auto;