Heading Font Size Issue for Online Help

crystal_weng
Jr. Propeller Head

Heading Font Size Issue for Online Help

Post by crystal_weng »

I use Doc-To-Help Version 2014.1.0.925 to publish Online Help.

The font size of heading title is a little bit small. I increased the font size from 16pt to 20pt in word files for each heading levels. Then rebuild the target, the heading 1,2,3 are larger than the previous one. But heading 4 and 5 are not. I tried to modify the user.css in theme folder. But it doesn't work. Anybody can resolve this issue?
SKamprowski
Sr. Propeller Head

Re: Heading Font Size Issue for Online Help

Post by SKamprowski »

Hi,

I've been out of office last week. Now I suggest to modify size of ALL heading styles in your target template. To modify this template click on the target template of you result and choose "Edit template".
Kind regards,
Sabine Kamprowski
DocToHelp MVP (by ComponentOne)
crystal_weng
Jr. Propeller Head

Post by crystal_weng »

SKamprowski wrote:Hi,

I've been out of office last week. Now I suggest to modify size of ALL heading styles in your target template. To modify this template click on the target template of you result and choose "Edit template".
I choosed "Edit template", only Opened the C1H_NOMARGIN.DOT file in Word. May I know how to change the heading titles? Just add some contents, then choose the style for heading 4 and 5?

And another issue come across, rebuild failed with error message "Topic ID not found:0 Error Code:8004db21". I checked the TOC in contents panel, found that all the word files named with "File_01_XXX_XX_Basic_Navigation", and the TOC displayed as "Basic Navigation". May I know how to set up in Doc-to-help?
SKamprowski
Sr. Propeller Head

Post by SKamprowski »

Hi,

first of all, I suggest to alter your target template to c1h_html.dot, and then modify heading styles in this template.
Text of heading titles you may (better: should :) ) modify in your Word source documents*;
alternatively, in the contents tab in your project.
I prefer to modify it in source documents. Reason: Any modification in contents tab stops Doc-To-Help to add new topics completely automatically :wink: .
* If you want some text in contents of your onlinehelp that is different from your heading text, you may use topic properties to change its "Contents title"
Your error message is caused by something that I don't know.
Kind regards,
Sabine Kamprowski
DocToHelp MVP (by ComponentOne)