Anyone know button name for the hamburger button

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.
jshostek
Jr. Propeller Head

Anyone know button name for the hamburger button

Post by jshostek »

This button is available on the web page when the browser window is resized. It is displayed in the upper right corner of the page as three horizontal lines. Thus the name hamburger. When you click this button it gives you all the menu items in a panel on the right side of the screen. I think this button color is white. I don't know the name of the button so that I can turn the thee lines to black. Does anyone know how to change this button?
cdschroeder
Sr. Propeller Head

Re: Anyone know button name for the hamburger button

Post by cdschroeder »

In the skin, select the Tablet or Mobile medium. The item you are looking for is called the Navigation Slide Out Button. I don't think you can change the hamburger color in Flare because it is an icon, but you could certainly edit the icon or replace it with your own.
Casey

SKamprowski
Sr. Propeller Head

Post by SKamprowski »

Hi,

in Skin Editor's Navigation section you may find Navigation Slide Out Button. Here is where you can add an image of your own (the default image has a transparent background) and/or change color of its background.
Kind regards,
Sabine Kamprowski
DocToHelp MVP (by ComponentOne)
lanval
Propeller Head

Post by lanval »

Microsoft refers to it as Expand. You can see this in Windows 10 by opening Start and hovering over the icon.
Cheers,
Michael
J_Middleton
Propeller Head

Post by J_Middleton »

Flare2017r3
The original hamburger icon, or Navigation Slide Out Button is "ResponsiveMenuButton.png" buried in the HTML5 target output in
\Skins\Default\Stylesheets\Images.
The control for changing this icon is in Flare Project>Skins> "yourSkinName" >Styles>Tablet Medium or >Mobile Medium > Navigation>Navigation Slide Out Button>Background>Image