Bookmarks in same topic in Side Nav scroll too far

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Plus, and Adobe Air Targets
whunter
Sr. Propeller Head

Bookmarks in same topic in Side Nav scroll too far

Post by whunter »

When using the new Side Nav skin, if I have a bookmark to another place in the same topic, clicking the link goes to the right place but it is scrolled past the actual bookmark. Like if the bookmark is on a header, clicking the link goes to the first sentence after the header, and you have to scroll up to actually see the header.

I don't know if this issue is something inherent to Side Nav or if I have created it with some adjustment I've made to the styles. I didn't have this issue in Top Nav. I know I've seen this general issue discussed somewhere in the forums before, but apparently I don't know the right terms to search on to find it. Would appreciate any ideas to point me in the right direction.
whunter
Sr. Propeller Head

Re: Bookmarks in same topic in Side Nav scroll too far

Post by whunter »

In case anyone stumbles upon this, the issue was a setting in the SideNav skin. If Fixed Header is set to All, bookmarks work fine. If it is set to Web, bookmarks scroll too far. This has been submitted to MadCap.