Paste Before/Paste After Node-Level Commands?

This forum is for all Flare related Tips and Tricks.
Have a tip or trick you use while working in Flare? Share it here.
tam_ba
Jr. Propeller Head

Paste Before/Paste After Node-Level Commands?

Post by tam_ba »

For Flare 12, I've searched through the command list in the Options (both assigned and "unlisted") and do not see Paste Before or Paste After as options although these commands are available if I select a node in the interface and use the right-click interface. (My end goal is to assign a keyboard shortcut for these commands.) Is this possible?
Nita Beck
Senior Propellus Maximus

Re: Paste Before/Paste After Node-Level Commands?

Post by Nita Beck »

Agreed, looks think these commands are not available for keyboard shortcut assignment. But you *might* be able to record a macro and then assign the macro to a keyboard shortcut. Just an idea. I haven't tested it.
Nita
RETIRED, but still fond of all the Flare friends I've made. See you around now and then!
tam_ba
Jr. Propeller Head

Post by tam_ba »

Thanks - I did try try to record a macro as a workaround when troubleshooting - with no success. It seems that Flare's right-click menu (the only spot where I can seem to access the Paste Before/After commands) is disabled when recording a macro. Is there a way to customize the Ribbon to include commands like these that are not accessible otherwise?
karencann
Propeller Head

Post by karencann »

Hi, has anyone found a workaround for this? I am trying to create a shortcut for 'Merge With Previous List'. I can define a shortcut using the list of 'Unlisted Commands', but the shortcut doesn't seem to work. I tried to record a macro but that didn't work either.