Pop-up image not displaying full-screen in Flare 2019

This forum is for all Flare issues related to styles, stylesheets and XML.
Kimota12
Jr. Propeller Head

Pop-up image not displaying full-screen in Flare 2019

Post by Kimota12 »

Hi,

I just upgraded to Madcap Flare 2019 and noticed that popup images no longer display across my screen. They are now constrained by the page margins. Anyone know a way around this? Previously, popup images were able to display 100% across a user's screen.

Thanks!
bunnycat
Propeller Head

Re: Pop-up image not displaying full-screen in Flare 2019

Post by bunnycat »

I just got back from MadWorld, where I talked to MadCap Support about issues with image thumbnail popups.
They admitted that there were several late-in-release bugs with the behavior of image thumbnail popups.

I would probably write them up a bug report with what you're seeing, especially if the behavior is different between 2019 and whatever earlier release you were using. I had related issue where the popup of the thumbnail was forced all the way to the end of the page that only happened when I used 2019 instead of 2018 R2.

CAT
Kimota12
Jr. Propeller Head

Post by Kimota12 »

Thanks, I'm going to have a call with support in the next day. I'll post the results.
Kimota12
Jr. Propeller Head

Post by Kimota12 »

Just received a response Madcap Support. In the 2019 version, you can't adjust the width of popup images larger than the body container.

So until they come out with a patch, if you want to make popup images fill your screen wider than your text margins, you should stick with previous versions of Madcap Flare.