Reviewer Changes Not Being Tracked (at Review stage)

OZScott
Propeller Head

Reviewer Changes Not Being Tracked (at Review stage)

Post by OZScott »

Hi all,

My team of 15 - 20 have moved to Central and Flare 2019 last week (bold single step, I know...) and are preparing to start sending topics out for review by SME's. Today I ran a training session on Sending / Reviewing files and when practising the process a number of Authors encountered a situation where files that had been submitted back with changes either:

a) Showed in the File Reviews window as having changes before closing, but when opened there were no tracked changes (and clicking Next Change resulted in message of "There are no changes in this...")
b) Showed in the File Reviews window as having 0 changes before closing, but when opened there were no tracked changes as above... despite there CLEARLY being a number of changes within the topic

Has anyone encountered this? Have a resolution? Is there perhaps a time delay in Central in retrieving the tracked changes (despite being able to retrieve the file itself)?

Glad we've picked this up before getting SME's involved... but still very concerning!

Thanks,
Scott