Div Sub-Header Issues

This forum is for all Flare issues related to styles, stylesheets and XML.
MadCap User 2019
Jr. Propeller Head

Div Sub-Header Issues

Post by MadCap User 2019 »

Hello,

I am having an odd issue with div's (HTML output). On my site I have a sub-header that is a picture with some text on top of the picture. The background picture is working as expected.

The issue I am having is with the text on the picture. If I put more than one word in the text that appears on top of the picture, it displays on two lines. I am familiar with CSS and fairly familiar with Flare, but I can't find anything that would explain why the words are appearing on two different lines (see the attached screenshot). I am saying it's an issue with div's because that's where the formatting is coming from.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I'm baffled.

Side note - I can't seem to get the text in front of the picture to display without opacity. Any help/advise for that is a huge bonus.

Thank you.

Note: The header is a lot larger then the picture makes it out to be. Because the size limitation for attachments I could only upload a small picture. There is plenty enough room on the header for both words to fit on the same line.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MadCap User 2019 on Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
ChoccieMuffin
Senior Propellus Maximus

Re: Div Sub-Header Issues

Post by ChoccieMuffin »

Welcome to the forums, and unfortunately your attachment isn't showing up. To attach a document, in the area below the editing window click Upload attachment, browse to the file and click Add the file - that'll add it to your post. And then we'll be able to see your problem and hopefully offer some suggestions.
Started as a newbie with Flare 6.1, now using Flare 2023.
Report bugs at http://www.madcapsoftware.com/bugs/submit.aspx.
Request features at https://www.madcapsoftware.com/feedback ... quest.aspx
MadCap User 2019
Jr. Propeller Head

Re: Div Sub-Header Issues

Post by MadCap User 2019 »

@ChoccieMuffin
Thank you for point that out, the files have been uploaded.