short vertical lines in LOT and LOF

This forum is for all Flare issues related to PDF, eBook, Microsoft Word, Adobe FrameMaker, XPS, and XHTML book targets.
annekinsella
Jr. Propeller Head

short vertical lines in LOT and LOF

Post by annekinsella »

VertLineLOT.png
Has anyone seen these vertical lines preceding and after every line in the List of Tables and List of Figures? Because it's affecting both of them I assume the problem is in the listOfProxy but I cannot find the culprit. See attachment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nita Beck
Senior Propellus Maximus

Re: short vertical lines in LOT and LOF

Post by Nita Beck »

Welcome to the forums! :)

I'll assume you're producing PDFs. I'm pretty sure that, under the hood, when Flare generates lists like this in PDF output, it actually puts your content into a table. In your stylesheet, either in the default medium or the medium you use for PDFs, have you set the base td (table row) class to have left and right borders? Or perhaps you've set borders in some class of td that might be coming into play?

If not there, I don't think it would be in the listof proxy itself, as that's for the placeholder that Flare replaces with the individual items. I can't recall offhand what those individual items are referred to. Hopefully someone else will come along who does know.

I'm just speculating at this point.
Nita
RETIRED, but still fond of all the Flare friends I've made. See you around now and then!
annekinsella
Jr. Propeller Head

Re: short vertical lines in LOT and LOF

Post by annekinsella »

Thank you Nita. It was coming from the TD style.