Deleting multiple topics

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.
Colum
Propeller Head

Deleting multiple topics

Post by Colum »

An easy one for all you propeller heads...

I've a selection of topics I want to remove from my project. It looks like you can't select them in the Content Explorer (even though there is a tick box next to the file name) and the only way to delete them is individually via the right click menu. Is this the case?
bunnycat
Propeller Head

Re: Deleting multiple topics

Post by bunnycat »

In the Content Explorer, there is a button named "Toggle Show Files" - click it. It displays your list of files in another little pane. From here, you can multi-select and delete your topics.

The regular mode of the Content Explorer doesn't quite act like a real file explorer, which can be annoying.

Hope this helps!

CAT
Colum
Propeller Head

Post by Colum »

A-ha! Thanks Cat. Mind you selecting the files wasn't done as I'd expect, namely clicking the tick boxes. The wonders of Flare :-)
ChoccieMuffin
Senior Propellus Maximus

Post by ChoccieMuffin »

Colum wrote:An easy one for all you propeller heads...

I've a selection of topics I want to remove from my project. It looks like you can't select them in the Content Explorer (even though there is a tick box next to the file name) and the only way to delete them is individually via the right click menu. Is this the case?
That's not a tick box, it's a conditions indicator. If you've got a condition applied to the topic, that box shows the colour associated with the condition. It catches a lot of people out, so you're not alone!

bunnycat (great name!) has already given you the answer.
Started as a newbie with Flare 6.1, now using Flare 2023.
Report bugs at http://www.madcapsoftware.com/bugs/submit.aspx.
Request features at https://www.madcapsoftware.com/feedback ... quest.aspx
Colum
Propeller Head

Post by Colum »

Thanks ChoccieMuffin - also a great name BTW :-) You've inadvertently answered another question I had in your response. Two for the price of one. Happy days :-)