HTML5 output in Action!

This forum is for all Flare issues related to getting started and installing the application.
BPAT
Jr. Propeller Head

Re: HTML5 output in Action!

Post by BPAT »

luciagarcia wrote:This is my company's recent work in HTML5: http://documentacao.senior.com.br/.
I know this is two years old, but I really like the look of this. Would you be willing to tell me how you did it or give me some pointers. REALLY new to Flare.
crownjulesb
Propeller Head

Post by crownjulesb »

I have a question - I have tested out a topnav format for one of my manuals, and I have come across a bug which I can't trace:

The top nav menu shows the sub-items when you are on the homepage, but when you go to any other page in the system, the drop down menus don't appear any more - you see the blue triangle, but the menu items themselves appear to have fallen BELOW the header graphic, and are therefore hidden.

Does anyone know why this is happening? The masterpage is IDENTICAL for all pages, including the homepage.. so I'm confused as to why it's working in one place, but not others. See the screenshots below for a visual:
Topnav Menu example.png
:?:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
olgad
Propeller Head

Post by olgad »

moshe wrote:
elizabethdot wrote:
Dave Lee wrote: Personally I'm currently just trying to figure out how to get the Search Bar out of its default place, which so far has been a bit of a rabbit hole for me!
I used Dave Lee's instructions http://ukauthor.esy.es/SkinMods/Default ... les|_____3 to move the search bar into the toolbar - it worked beautifully! Thanks alot, Dave!
I'm also trying to move the search bar into the toolbar in the responsive layout (tripane) but Dave's project is not available anymore. Could you please share the trick?
jimgilliam
Propeller Head

Post by jimgilliam »

You might try increasing (or setting) the z-index value so that the menu is at a higher level (layer).
:flare: