Contents page using toc.proxy keeps generating 2 pages

This forum is for all Flare issues related to PDF, eBook, Microsoft Word, Adobe FrameMaker, XPS, and XHTML book targets.
Compactor
Jr. Propeller Head

Contents page using toc.proxy keeps generating 2 pages

Post by Compactor »

I'm trying to generate a parts list consisting of pdfs, but with a tocproxy for the contents-page. The contents-page keep splitting into two pages, where the first page only contains the first entry of the proxy, and all the other on the next page. I guess it has something to do with number of toc-items exceeding the space for one page? But if so, shouldn't it be the last entries that gets shifted to the second page? I can't for the life of me figure out what settings to edit to fix this. I have tried to edit the p.toc1 (p.toc2, p.toc3...) font size and line space, but the same thing happens.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nita Beck
Senior Propellus Maximus

Re: Contents page using toc.proxy keeps generating 2 pages

Post by Nita Beck »

Welcome to the forums! :)

I would check to see if p.TOC1, etc., have a page break property as part of their definitions. That might be coming into play, and Flare “tries its best” to honor that, which sometimes yields wonky results such as yours.
Nita
RETIRED, but still fond of all the Flare friends I've made. See you around now and then!