at Maxon we're looking for a MadCap Technical Specialist that could assist and support the development of our documentation / localization pipelines.
What you will do:
- Manage documentation-critical services including documentation deployment server, documentation repositories, and documentation pipelines
- Maintain and extend documentation pipeline to increase data correctness and enhance technical writing experience
- Manage localization-critical services including localization repositories and localization pipelines
- Maintain and extend localization pipeline to improve data exchange with external vendors and data integrity
- Develop and support web tools for internal use
- Work collaboratively in an international team with stakeholders across departments
- Strong experience on MadCap products (especially on Flare/Lingo)
- Fluency with git and git-based versioning services
- Fluency in Python (experience with data extraction, data ingestion, data checking, complex parsing and searching strategies)
- Fluency in RegEx strings
- Fluent written and spoken English and the ability to clearly communicate complex technical ideas
You will be offered permanent employment, full-time, in Bad Homburg (Frankfurt) or Montreal (CA) or Waterloo (CA) offices. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a warm welcome with detailed onboarding and a dedicated mentor for a familiarization period as well as a wide range of individual development possibilities.
In you are interested please reach out to me via PM or send an email to careers(at)maxon.net specifying in the subject "MadCap Technical Specialist". We'll reach out to you in the shortest time.