New topics do not show section numbers in the Contents

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Plus, and Adobe Air Targets
JeffAlan
Propeller Head

New topics do not show section numbers in the Contents

Post by JeffAlan »

When I add a new topic to a project, the section number does not show in the HTML output Contents or in the MiniTOC. It does show in the PDF output Contents and MiniTOC. The topic’s heading style is h1. Even when I copy a topic from Content Explorer and paste it in the same folder, and then add it to the TOC, the number does not show.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scap
Propeller Head

Re: New topics do not show section numbers in the Contents

Post by scap »

Might be that the existing titles have a custom label.

Open the existing and new topics using TOC item->Properties and see if the Appearance->Label is different.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JeffAlan
Propeller Head

Post by JeffAlan »

Thank you scap, that fixed it. I had to change [%=System.LinkedTitle%] to [%=System.LinkedHeader%]. I had spent many hours on that issue. You are a life saver!!! :D
scap
Propeller Head

Post by scap »

JeffAlan wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:28 am Thank you scap, that fixed it. I had to change [%=System.LinkedTitle%] to [%=System.LinkedHeader%]. I had spent many hours on that issue. You are a life saver!!! :D
Happy it worked! :D