Which generated files (csh.js, for ex.) in HTML5 output are necessary?

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.
tpmtpm56
Propeller Head

Which generated files (csh.js, for ex.) in HTML5 output are necessary?

Post by tpmtpm56 »

Are the files "Default.js", "Default.mcwebhelp", "Default_CSH.htm", "csh.js", and "HTML5.mclog" necessary in HTML5 output if I only need users to open the help in a browser (Edge, Chrome, Firefox)?
I simply use "Default.htm" as the entry point when generating the output.
I've generated a system, and then removed the above files, and it seems to work fine, but I would like to be sure that some functionalities not immediately visible are not lost.
Dafra08
Propeller Head

Re: Which generated files (csh.js, for ex.) in HTML5 output are necessary?

Post by Dafra08 »

Some info on some of the files at least. Hope someone else can fill in the gaps.

- Default_CSH.htm: Used for context sensitive help, so if you don't use that it should be safe to remove. I read something that this file is only for backwards compatibility, so it might not be used for CSH either nowadays.
- csh.js: Used for context sensitive help, so if you don't use that it should be safe to remove.
- HTML5.mclog: Just a log file of the build. Safe to remove.
- Default.js: This seems to have something to do with context sensitive help too, so if you don't use that, it should be safe to remove.
- Default.mcwebhelp: Seems to be info about the site framework, but I don't know what it actually does.
tpmtpm56
Propeller Head

Re: Which generated files (csh.js, for ex.) in HTML5 output are necessary?

Post by tpmtpm56 »

Thanks; I think you must be correct; the system I've generated isn't context sensitive, and everything seems to work fine.