Revision History not linked

This forum is for Single-Sourcing your Flare content to multiple outputs.
Zauberlehrling
Propeller Head

Revision History not linked

Post by Zauberlehrling »

Hi,

I noticed something strange and wonder if that is by design.
I create an official "What is new in this version" section where I list all the changes. Apart from that I collect the changes also in a file called "RevHistory.htm" and link that in the beginning of the "What is new in this version" section, but hide it when I release the version (so it's mainly for me and my colleagues who work on the project).

revhistory1.PNG
revhistory2.PNG

Now, as long as I am still working on the project I keep the link to the Revision History in the page, so I can jump into it if I want. However I noticed that the link is not linked. There is no condition set.

revhistory3.PNG

As I said there is no condition set, but also the build log tells me the cross-reference to an excluded file was removed from the output. But it is not excluded.

Any idea, why the link is not linked? I have no idea where else to look. :?

Thank you,
Zauberlehrling!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NorthEast
Master Propellus Maximus

Re: Revision History not linked

Post by NorthEast »

It looks like the file RevHistory.htm is not being included in the output, so Flare is telling you it can't create a link to the file.

Apart from conditions, a file can also be "excluded" by the target setting Advanced > Content to include/ For example, if you choose Content linked directly from the TOC, but the file isn't in the TOC.
Zauberlehrling
Propeller Head

Re: Revision History not linked

Post by Zauberlehrling »

Thank you, the moment I read your comment I also noticed the wall in front of me, if you understand what I mean. You are absolutely correct, the htm file is not in the TOC. Doh!!!
Thanks again.