Tables (or lists) of Figures

This forum is for all Flare issues related to PDF, eBook, Microsoft Word, Adobe FrameMaker, XPS, and XHTML book targets.
david.moss
Jr. Propeller Head

Tables (or lists) of Figures

Post by david.moss »

We want to create a list of figures and a list of tables in our Word output that looks like this:
tof.png
We have already created the Table of Contents and formatted the TOC1-3 styles so that it looks perfect. I just cant figure out how to add more of the same below to get the Table of Figures and Table of Tables.

I'm pretty sure it involves adding another TOC proxy beneath the one we already have and associating the proxy to not pickup H1, H2 and H3, but the Figure caption style and table caption style. Not sure how to do this though.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
forfear
Propellus Maximus

Re: Tables (or lists) of Figures

Post by forfear »

Hi! David. Welcome to the forums.

Well Flare doesn't let you generate a Table of Figures or Table of Tables by default. So don't be too hard on yourself if you can't figure it out yet...

However, to generate the Table of Figures, i think one way to do that would be do some post-processing in Word,
Insert Table of Figures, ...in the Table of Figures tab, select Options.

In Options you can specify the style for Word to catch and include as a figure caption.

Done!
If you submit your bug feedback request here, the more likely it'll get fixed or included in a future release
Open Utilities PageLayout Resizer for Flare/Blaze | Batch builder