Breadcrumb Generating Incorrectly

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Plus, and Adobe Air Targets
mamarachel
Propeller Head

Breadcrumb Generating Incorrectly

Post by mamarachel »

I have included a topic twice in a table of contents. In the web help output, the topic appears twice in the generated table of contents as I would expect. However, when the topic is accessed from one location in the Table of Contents, the breadcrumb path shows the other location and the highlight in the table of contents that shows what topic the user is on jumps to the other location.

To be specific, the table of contents for the target contains two highest level books "Agent Guide" and "Administrator Guide". Each of these books contains two books, both named "Creating and Maintaining the Customer Database". While most topics in these two books are unique, both contain the same topic "Searching the Customer Database". In the generated Table of Contents, clicking "Searching the Customer Database" in the Agent Guide > Creating and Maintaining the Customer Database displays the topic with breadcrumb as if the user is suddenly in the Administrator Guide book.

Why is it doing this and how do I correct it?
lacastle
Propellus Maximus

Re: Breadcrumb Generating Incorrectly

Post by lacastle »

I don't think you can have the same topic twice like that, so this other forum response explains how to use a Snippet for that duplicate text but actually have two separate topics.

http://forums.madcapsoftware.com/viewto ... readcrumbs