size of custom buttons

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Plus, and Adobe Air Targets
jpeffley
Propeller Head

size of custom buttons

Post by jpeffley »

I have managed to add buttons to my WebHelp skin toolbar that open specific topics; these buttons are labeled with a short version of the topic name (like "Troubleshooting" or "Scenarios"). There's no icon for these buttons; the Label just shows. I can't figure out how to specify the size of the button - the one for "Using Help" is a good size and the label wraps; the one for Troubleshooting is really wide with a lot of excess space to the right; same for Scenarios. Where/how do you specify the size?
jpeffley
Propeller Head

Re: size of custom buttons

Post by jpeffley »

FYI for all of you following this with bated breath - I created gif's so I'd have icons for these (just labels with the proper RGB for the text and background shading; snagged with SnagIt) and those work perfectly.
jblackwood
Propeller Head

Post by jblackwood »

How did you change the background RGB of your button?

Jeff
jpeffley
Propeller Head

Post by jpeffley »

Since this is longer ago than yesterday, I'm having a hard time remembering. I used PaintShop Pro and defined a palette - using the RGBs our design guys have defined for the application this goes with. Hope that helps.
jblackwood
Propeller Head

Post by jblackwood »

Thanks!