Unable to Set Margins in TableStyle Editor

This forum is for all Flare issues related to styles, stylesheets and XML.
MarkN
Jr. Propeller Head

Unable to Set Margins in TableStyle Editor

Post by MarkN »

Hi, all,

Is anyone else having trouble setting table margins using the TableStyle Editor? The problem is that the Editor simply doesn't display the fields - the window ends after the description:
Flare.png
I'm sure I didn't have this problem before, in earlier versions at least. I'm using Flare 4.2.0.

Is there anything I can do besides submit a bug report? IS it a bug?

Help/thoughts would be appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
----- MarkN -----
~Sciendo Vale~
KevinDAmery
Propellus Maximus

Re: Unable to Set Margins in TableStyle Editor

Post by KevinDAmery »

It looks like it's just running out of space: odds are you're using a smaller screen resolution than Madcap thought would be used regularly.

Try closing all of the panels on the right side of the interface (where you currently have the Styles pane for example). If they aren't present that should give you enough real estate to see the full control.

Tip: before closing the panels, save your screen layout under the Window > Layouts menu. That way you'll be able to restore it later very quickly. You can also save another layout without panes open on the right so that you can toggle between them if you need to edit table margins regularly.
Until next time....
Kevin Amery
Certified MAD for Flare
MarkN
Jr. Propeller Head

Re: Unable to Set Margins in TableStyle Editor

Post by MarkN »

Thanks, Kevin.
Much appreciated.
----- MarkN -----
~Sciendo Vale~