Missing content in PDF target

This forum is for all Flare issues related to PDF, eBook, Microsoft Word, Adobe FrameMaker, XPS, and XHTML book targets.
trapeze09
Jr. Propeller Head

Missing content in PDF target

Post by trapeze09 »

Hi everyone,

I'm fairly new to Flare and in the midst of a sizeable conversion from Frame/WebWorks. In a PDF target, Flare is omitting content toward the end of a chapter. Specifically, the cut-off occurs within a topic that concludes with three consecutive tables. Specifically, Flare excludes the third table and all subsequent content in that Chapter from the PDF. It just omits that content entirely, and the PDF picks up with the next chapter. For your reference, I've attached the code for the topic.

Any idea what might be the issue here?

Thanks,

Scott...
doc_guy
Propellus Maximus

Re: Missing content in PDF target

Post by doc_guy »

Welcome to the forums.

The first thing I'd try is to build a Word output and see if the tables are being included in a different print target. That will tell you if the problem is in your topic, or if it is in the build process.
Paul Pehrson
My Blog

trapeze09
Jr. Propeller Head

Post by trapeze09 »

Doc Guy, it appears the issue is with the build process. I generated a Word target and the content is all there.
doc_guy
Propellus Maximus

Post by doc_guy »

I think you probably need to contact MadCap Support, then and tell them what you are encountering. They will probably want to check out your project to see if they can find the problem.

BTW, have you tried building your project on another computer running Flare? (Is it a local computer issue, or a general Flare issue?)
Paul Pehrson
My Blog

trapeze09
Jr. Propeller Head

Post by trapeze09 »

Thanks, doc guy. We generated the PDF on two different systems, and Flare's omitting the same content.