Headers and footers appear in first page

This forum is for all Flare issues related to PDF, eBook, Microsoft Word, Adobe FrameMaker, XPS, and XHTML book targets.
CMTucker
Propeller Head

Headers and footers appear in first page

Post by CMTucker »

I have a simple word document that I imported to Flare. The primary target is word (get same results with word.pdf and pdf targets)
I have a page layout created with Left and Right pages. These pages have headers and footers.
The first and title pagelayouts have NO headers or footers. These page layouts are applied to the TOC entries (new chapter)
The output shows the headers and footers are applied to the first and title page layouts.
I attempted to use master pages and new sections to do get the proper layout- same results - headers and footers are still showing up!!
(got the same results when I created Normal, First & Title)
What am I missing? I started the page layout from scratch, but still see the headers and footers where they don't belong. I'm needing a light bulb moment ....
LTinker68
Master Propellus Maximus

Re: Headers and footers appear in first page

Post by LTinker68 »

Can you include a screenshot or list the settings you have specified for that TOC entry's print settings (the page where you specified the page layout).

Lisa
Eagles may soar, but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines.
Warning! Loose nut behind the keyboard.