Classes of toggler anchors not all the same?

This forum is for all Flare issues related to styles, stylesheets and XML.
i-tietz
Propellus Maximus

Classes of toggler anchors not all the same?

Post by i-tietz »

I just had to find out, that the togglers within one topic all have different classes:
The first has MCToggler,
the second toggler_0,
the third toggler_1 ,

I only noticed, because I wanted to do some javascripting to change them: Tried to refer to the anchors by the class "MCToggler" and wondered why only the first would respond ...
And the stylesheets don't work either because of that ...

... I don't understand the logic behind that ...

Why is that? Can I switch it off?
LTinker68
Master Propellus Maximus

Re: Classes of toggler anchors not all the same?

Post by LTinker68 »

Uh... There aren't classes for togglers unless you created classes in the stylesheet and applied those classes to the togglers.

There aren't traditional IDs for the togglers either. The only thing I see by default, are MadCap:targetName="x" where x is the name you gave an element, and MadCap:toggler targets="x", is the actual clickable toggler effect, where x is the same name specified above.

My guess is you're seeing something like <MadCap:toggler targets="x" class="toggler_0">text</MadCap:toggler> where toggler_0 is a stylesheet class you applied to that toggler effect.

If you're seeing something different, could you paste the code so we can see it?

Lisa
Eagles may soar, but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines.
Warning! Loose nut behind the keyboard.
i-tietz
Propellus Maximus

Re: Classes of toggler anchors not all the same?

Post by i-tietz »

I didn't generate classes for togglers at all - they're all the same. I generated classes for the paragraphs containing the anchors. And that's the cause of the problem: the first "style" of togglers in the topic gets the class MCToggler, the second style gets the class toggler_0, ...
So I will have to have classes for togglers, too ... it's a real nuisance ...