CSS Error at compilation

This forum is for all Flare issues related to styles, stylesheets and XML.
JAHartman
Propeller Head

CSS Error at compilation

Post by JAHartman »

Hello,

I am getting the following error on the Errors page of the Build Progress dialog box when I compile my project:

"CSS: Circular CSS Stylesheet file:///<path to the stylesheet in the Stylesheets folder in my project>"

The error does not seem to effect my compiled project, but I would of course like to fix the issue.

Thanks for any help,
Judy
LTinker68
Master Propellus Maximus

Re: CSS Error at compilation

Post by LTinker68 »

Open the stylesheet file in the Internal Text Editor and see if you have an import line that's pointing back to the same stylesheet file. If you do, delete that line.

Lisa
Eagles may soar, but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines.
Warning! Loose nut behind the keyboard.
JAHartman
Propeller Head

Post by JAHartman »

Oh, interesting...I was given this project and it looks like there are two stylesheets. One has the paragraph styles and such and is the sheet applied to each topic. The other is smaller and just has a few div styles in it that are used to create other items in the topics. For example, we have a "More Information" box that makes a small box for related links in the upper right-hand corner of each topic. When I open them in the Text Editor, each has an import line pointing to the other...should I still delete the import lines?

Thanks so much! :)
Judy
JAHartman
Propeller Head

Post by JAHartman »

Nevermind...I just tried it and that worked like a charm!

Thanks very much, Lisa! :)
Judy