Toggler Formatting

This forum is for Single-Sourcing your Flare content to multiple outputs.
sleid
Propeller Head

Toggler Formatting

Post by sleid »

I have certain topics that include a toggler. In Help, I need the toggler text to be automatically open when the topic is open (I have inserted javascript for that) but in the print medium I need to be able to format the MadCap:Toggler text differently. I have changed the margin-top for MadCap:Toggler but it is not showing in the topic or when I publish to PDF. Other changes I have made, such as the type and size of the font, do show I publish to PDF.

When I change the inline formatting in the actual topic, the change shows. Why isn't the top margin change showing when I enter it into the style in the css?

Thank you!
LTinker68
Master Propellus Maximus

Re: Toggler Formatting

Post by LTinker68 »

If you open your WebHelp output, right-click in that topic and select View Source, then scroll down to where the toggler is, you'll see the style classes that are used to create the effect. You might have to manually an appropriate class name to your stylesheet and set the top margin in that style instead of MadCap|toggler. (You can't see the resulting styles in the PDF output, which is why I suggest looking at the WebHelp output to get the class names you need to specify for the print medium.)

Lisa
Eagles may soar, but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines.
Warning! Loose nut behind the keyboard.