Merge Changes... am I missing something?

This forum is for all Flare issues related to using Source Control.
Bahbert
Propeller Head

Merge Changes... am I missing something?

Post by Bahbert »

I can't for the life of me figure out how to merge changes using the Merge Changes dialog in Flare. Flare's help describes the process as:
If you selected the first option, the Merge Changes dialog opens. Use this dialog to view and select changes. You can take actions in the following ways.
  • Right-click icon You can right-click on the icon next to a change on either the server or local side. This displays a context menu, which lets you either keep or ignore a particular change.
  • Left-click icon You can left-click on the icon next to a change on either the local or server side. When you do this, the change from one side is kept and the change from the other side is ignored. If you left-click the icon again, the results are toggled; the first change is ignored and the other is kept.
But right- or left-clicking any of the icons in any of the Merge Changes dialog's panes does nothing but give me a context menu for the block or inline element beside the icon.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this feature not working correctly? I can just edit the page as needed in the bottom pane, but that's time-consuming and doesn't work if the change involves the addition of a link (the context menu doesn't allow me to copy the link from the local or server pane).
Bahbert
Propeller Head

Re: Merge Changes... am I missing something?

Post by Bahbert »

Seems I was missing something. Flare doesn't let you accept or reject changes it accepts automatically for you; you can only affect conflicts that are unresolved.