Copyright statement in WebHelp Mobile

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the WebHelp Mobile target and skins
warnun
Jr. Propeller Head

Copyright statement in WebHelp Mobile

Post by warnun »

Is it possible to set the About box to call a copyright statement in WebHelp Mobile? Ideally, that statement would be stored as text in a separate HTML file. How do I do this?
NorthEast
Master Propellus Maximus

Re: Copyright statement in WebHelp Mobile

Post by NorthEast »

The about box will just display an image, not a topic.

However, you could add a button to your toolbar that links to a (copyright) topic in your project.

For info on how to add a topic link to a button, see:
http://forums.madcapsoftware.com/viewto ... f=9&t=8110
warnun
Jr. Propeller Head

Post by warnun »

I'm having trouble adding a custom toolbar item to the WebHelp Mobile skin. I added the button to the topic toolbar in the Topic Toolbar tab, and I customized the properties of the button in the Styles tab, but it's not showing up when I generate the mobile output.
NorthEast
Master Propellus Maximus

Post by NorthEast »

I didn't notice this was for Mobile; in this case your button onclick action would be something like:

Code: Select all

location.href = "copyright.htm";
(Where copyright.htm is in the same folder as your topics.)
warnun wrote:I'm having trouble adding a custom toolbar item to the WebHelp Mobile skin. I added the button to the topic toolbar in the Topic Toolbar tab, and I customized the properties of the button in the Styles tab, but it's not showing up when I generate the mobile output.
You also need to add the topic toolbar proxy to a master page, and set your Mobile target to use that master page.

http://webhelp.madcapsoftware.com/flare ... roxies.htm
Doug Eaton
Propeller Head

Post by Doug Eaton »

I just made the copyright statement into a .png and pasted it into the About box.