Analyzer continually refreshing

This Forum is for General Issues about Analyzer
CATERAF
Sr. Propeller Head

Analyzer continually refreshing

Post by CATERAF »

Hi,

I have a tricky problem where Analyzer won't stop updating and re-analyzing my project! As in, it will scan my project, give me the results and then, as soon as I try and click on an item in one my reports the information vanishes because Analyzer is doing another analysis. Driving me a little crazy.. it's almost like a game to see if I can click fast enough before it vanishes again.

Does anyone know how to slow this down please? I've been looking all over th eplace but haven't had any success.

Thanks,
Avril
LTinker68
Master Propellus Maximus

Re: Analyzer continually refreshing

Post by LTinker68 »

Are you talking about the sub-set of Analyzer that's included with Flare, or are you talking about the separate, full-set Analyzer program?

Lisa
Eagles may soar, but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines.
Warning! Loose nut behind the keyboard.
CATERAF
Sr. Propeller Head

Post by CATERAF »

The full program 'Madcap Analyzer' (V6 and V7) is what I'm having problems with. I started with V6 but thought updating to V7 may solve the problem -- it didn't though :-/
CATERAF
Sr. Propeller Head

Post by CATERAF »

Just as an update to the problem; have been working through this with Tech Support.

We found that one solution to the problem is to repair the .net framework and then delete the user, analyzer and output folders in the associated Flare project.
That said, I've repaired the .net framework and not deleted the folders and it worked the first time, but not the second.
I've also deleted the user, analyzer and output folders but not repaired the .net framework and that's worked too.
So the upshot of that is there's something related to them that helps -- give both a try! I'll post back if I can narrow it down.
pdodd
Jr. Propeller Head

Post by pdodd »

I am having the same problem. Analyzer V8. I have deleted my Analyzer and Output folders, but I am not sure which User folder this thread is referring to.
Nita Beck
Senior Propellus Maximus

Post by Nita Beck »

pdodd wrote:I am having the same problem. Analyzer V8. I have deleted my Analyzer and Output folders, but I am not sure which User folder this thread is referring to.
The Users folder is within the Project folder.
Nita
RETIRED, but still fond of all the Flare friends I've made. See you around now and then!