Flare 9 - How to get projecting importing to work?

This forum is for all Flare issues related to importing files or projects.
ccardimon
Propellus Maximus

Flare 9 - How to get projecting importing to work?

Post by ccardimon »

I am having trouble getting project importing to work in Flare 9. Am on deadline, so I had to revert to Flare 8, which imports just fine. The Accept Imported Documents window is blank when I try to use Flare 9 to import from another project.
Craig

Lost in Disturbia
DocuMike
Jr. Propeller Head

Re: Flare 9 - How to get projecting importing to work?

Post by DocuMike »

ccardimon wrote:I am having trouble getting project importing to work in Flare 9. Am on deadline, so I had to revert to Flare 8, which imports just fine. The Accept Imported Documents window is blank when I try to use Flare 9 to import from another project.
I would be interested to know if you ever resolved this import problem in Flare 9. We have a great deal of content in a master project that (should) get imported into various other projects. The import process appears to work fine, selects the correct files, tells us they will be overwritten, and gives no errors. And yet the files are not updated in the target project after the import. We have all our projects under source control and have tried a variety of methods to make sure the files we need to reimport are checked out and writable in the target project, but the only way we can reliably get the updated files into the target projects is copying and pasting them in File Explorer.