How to remove mouse click sounds + add background music

This Forum is for General Issues about Mimic
TeamOnlineWriter
Propeller Head

How to remove mouse click sounds + add background music

Post by TeamOnlineWriter »

Hi

I have created a Mimic movie. I thought I had disabled the "Play sound effect" option in the Recording options dialog before I recorded the movie. However, after generating the output I can still hear the mouse clicks.

So to work around the issue, I opened Properties for each frame and disabled the sound. Fine that seemed to do the trick.

But then I want to add background music. I imported a mp3 into the library and applied to the whole move, not the individual frames. But now the mouse click sounds are back.

Help!

Thanks,
anders
kwag_myers
Propellus Maximus

Re: How to remove mouse click sounds + add background music

Post by kwag_myers »

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but I think the only way to accomplish what you're after is to disable the audio on the Object level. So, you have to access the Properties for each Cursor object in each frame. If there is a way to set this as a default, I'm not aware of it (sorry).

There's also a procedure to record silence, but I've never tried it: Insert Silence Dialog.
"I'm tryin' to think, but nothin' happens!" - Curly Joe Howard
Serena_Tradu24
Jr. Propeller Head

Re: How to remove mouse click sounds + add background music

Post by Serena_Tradu24 »

I think it can be resorted from the property menu?? This is the way it happens general! Well, I never paid this much heed to mouse click sound :x