Change Skin in Top Nav for specific Topics to TriPane?

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Plus, and Adobe Air Targets
PAtools
Jr. Propeller Head

Change Skin in Top Nav for specific Topics to TriPane?

Post by PAtools »

I have a top nav project that imports several tripane Projects. Besides the pure Topics the Skins and TOCs are imported, too. I use the top nav menu to call the start page of the tripane Projects. On the Advanced tab of the TOC's properties I tried to Change the Skin for the imported Topics from the top nav Skin to tripane - but the Output remains top nav.
Is there any way to include a tripane Output into a top nav Project so that the search includes the imported Projects but the Output differs from top nav?

Thank for all suggestions.
NorthEast
Master Propellus Maximus

Re: Change Skin in Top Nav for specific Topics to TriPane?

Post by NorthEast »

Unfortunately you can't use both tripane and top nav skins in the same target output, everything will use the type of skin you choose in the target.

Although the TOC Advanced tab has an Open in skin option, my guess is that it won't work properly.
I say that because the option to specify a skin in CSH calls doesn't work properly - it should in theory work for tripane skins (not top nav), but multiple skin support is generally broken for HTML5 targets.

Send MadCap a bug report or feature request if it's something you want to see.