Can you keep MicroContent out of in filtered Search results

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.
ktbCA57
Sr. Propeller Head

Can you keep MicroContent out of in filtered Search results

Post by ktbCA57 »

One of our writers set up a filter in our search fields for our knowledge base. He set up a filter so that you could enter a search word or phrase, then filter out whether you want it to be all results or just those in Release Notes. While it does focus on Release Notes, it also brings up microcontent. Example: Let's say I do a search on the word "horses" and select Release Notes as the filter... All Release Notes containing the word "horses" show up in the results, but microcontent that contains the word "horses" also appears. None of the release notes are set up with microcontent - so we aren't sure why it still shows up.

We would like to NOT have any microcontent show up when the Release Notes search filter is selected. Is there a way to keep the micro content from coming up like this?

Thanks!

I'm including a screen shot of the search and the filter that was added, as well as the setting he used to create that filter in the target.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NorthEast
Master Propellus Maximus

Re: Can you keep MicroContent out of in filtered Search resu

Post by NorthEast »

The search filter doesn't seem to have any effect on microcontent - even if the microcontent body or the linked topic contains a concept marker.

I'd guess that's one for MadCap feature request.