Imported a project, and now nothing opens.

This forum is for all Flare issues related to importing files or projects.
Leigh
Jr. Propeller Head

Imported a project, and now nothing opens.

Post by Leigh »

I imported a new project, and now I get this error. Sometimes it shows a loading bar, but nothing ever appears. I can't open any of my projects now.

I did see this post viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16241https://forums ... =4&t=16241 , but these all seem to be dual-bound. We're currently single-bound, or is it just a bug?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nita Beck
Senior Propellus Maximus

Re: Imported a project, and now nothing opens.

Post by Nita Beck »

Sorry you've having this issue. Given that you now can't open any projects, I can only suggest that you repair your Flare installation. Other than that, you might need to pitch this to MadCap Technical Support.
Nita
RETIRED, but still fond of all the Flare friends I've made. See you around now and then!
Leigh
Jr. Propeller Head

Re: Imported a project, and now nothing opens.

Post by Leigh »

Hi Nita, Thanks for your advice. I'm sorry I did forget to mention it. I have tried repairing and uninstalling twice, unfortunately, with no luck.

I'm waiting for Madcap Technical Support to respond, but I'm hoping maybe someone has come across this so I could fix it or work around it in the meantime.
Nita Beck wrote:Sorry you've having this issue. Given that you now can't open any projects, I can only suggest that you repair your Flare installation. Other than that, you might need to pitch this to MadCap Technical Support.