Zendesk login credentials setup issues

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Plus, and Adobe Air Targets
Flare00
Propeller Head

Zendesk login credentials setup issues

Post by Flare00 »

Looking for help trying to setup zendesk login credentials.

When I click on the Login Credentials button on the destination file, it opens the “enter your
Subdomain” for Zendesk. I enter that and then a popup browser opens that only displays a part of my ZD landing page (a small banner “weblinks3.0”). If I click on that banner the full ZD landing page opens with that same banner. On the page is a toolbar option to “sign in”. If I click that it does not display the popup window to enter the creds. So I cannot enter anything.

Now this all works normal on a chrome or edge browser window, just not in this flare popup browser window.

Are there any work arounds to bypass this screen to enter the creds manually? Or any other advice?

RESOLVED - ZenDesk plugin is or may not be compatible with Flare 2019, after an extensive troubleshooting sequence, it was found the browser preview viewer in 2019 uses IE, which is not supported by ZD. Resolved by upgrading Flare to 2022r3 and was able to login with no issues, as it uses Chrome for the preview browser.