The Published HTML Output is Not Reflecting Correctly on the Customer Website

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Plus, and Adobe Air Targets
dhanashekar1893
Jr. Propeller Head

The Published HTML Output is Not Reflecting Correctly on the Customer Website

Post by dhanashekar1893 »

I've been very new to this MadCap Flare, but I'm learning gradually as soon as I can. The previous writer used to build, publish, and upload the output files to Dropbox. My CloudOps team will tune this Dropbox via Jenkins and push the files to the Stage and Production environment, which is hosted by AWS S3.
I'm following the same procedure as of now because that's how the script is written in Jenkins. When the files are pushed to staging and production, the resulting output is not what I expect; for example, the landing/home page is slow, the side navigation is missing, fonts are changed, icons are missing in the TOC, and the overall look and feel (skin) is altered. I'm not sure where exactly the problem lies, but I heard that Dropbox or OneDrive would not understand the Flare output and may interpret the script.
To get rid of this process, I tried directly uploading the flare-published files to the S3 bucket using the AWS S3 CLI method. The HTML output was good, the skin remained as it is, and I was able to see the output I needed, except for a few slowdowns on the landing page. So, my concern is whether uploading the output files directly to the S3 bucket is a feasible option. or is there any other preferred method because my CloudOps team is not completely satisfied with directly copying the files to the S3 bucket; they need confirmation if the MadCap Flare output is already supported by NodeJS so that they can skip the Jenkins build. Has anyone come across this situation or do you have any piece of information? Please advise.

Thank you,
Dhanashekar